Dr. Naya has been an ecstatic keynote speaker and facilitator for a wide range of justice-centered organizations - from social enterprises and non-profits, to grassroots organizations and universities. You can expect to "dig deep" with a mix of storytelling and guided meditation, breath work and ceremony. Digging deep can be joyful! You can also expect a sense of humor. Naya brings a trauma-informed and anti-oppressive approach. Co-healers (aka participants) take away practices for personal and collective inspiration.
- Radical Self Care for Justice Work
- Get Rooted: Grounding Tools
- Doing & Living Public Scholarship
- On the Alternative Academic Path
- Inner Work: Meditation and Social Change
- Beyond Food Deserts
- Transforming Food Justice
- Fruit of the Ancestors*
- Ancestor Work for Organizations*
- Ancestor Work for Social Justice *
*These focus on racial trauma and ancestral healing and are designed for historically-marginalized groups and organizations.
Interested in all past partners? Full list available upon request here.