Speaking & Consulting
Naya offers inspired speaking and consulting on a range of topics, including radical wellbeing, radical self-care, doing public scholarship, and more. She partners with historically-resilient (aka marginalized) and ally organizations who are committed to social and environmental change. She has worked with non-profits, social enterprises, grassroots orgs, and university departments, among others. You can expect an embodied approach that involves practices like meditation to support group relaxation and "digging deep". Participants take away tools for everyday personal and collective inspiration. Visit themes and partners below. For more about Naya, visit her Bio and virtual CV.
To partner, share about your group, organization, or event:
- Radical Self Care (Students, Organizations)
- Get Rooted: Grounding Tools
- Doing & Living Public Scholarship
- Participatory Research: Reflections on the Practice
* Full list of past speaking & consulting partnerships available upon request.